DD challenge.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 12, 2007
northampton
I had this pop up on my YouTube. DD challenge to keep you busy whilst on lockdown.

Put up a 3x3 tarp into the shelter below in the quickest time.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Only got the 4x4 tarp and no space for it. Wouldn't be quick enough anyway. I'm a perfectionist and would be adding lifters and other details.

My tarp poles are from tamarack and a rather fussy system where they slot into each other one day only that takes a while to work out.

I have guylines are dynema with loops on the end to attach to the tarp. All random lengths made for my first tarp. Takes time to attach

I'm sure I be could find other excuses for a 10 minute pitch time!

Seriously, I wish I had a garden with a flat lawn. Whether my partner or myself wanted to I would be out there of a night

Reactions: sandbag47

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
The 4x4 tarp was a DD hammocks one. A bit too big really we should have got the next size down as it's only a tent porch thing when car camping. Would love to see how big the shelter offered by pitching in the various styles I normally used with my 2.4m square Kathmandu tarp. A frame, flying v and what I am call cave pitch.

Reactions: sandbag47

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE