dd camping hammock cocoon question. now 3 times really fast!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
this past xmas i was the grateful receipient of a dd camping hammock. i've got my suspension system sorted, i was just wondering if anyone had any tips on holding up the top layer to sleep in the cocoon. i've got bungees but nowhere to attatch them. any camp hammock owners with some advice???

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
if your talking about holding the netting out of the way I would try a couple of small lengths of cordage and tie a prusik not at each end. only an idea

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
the problem is there's no loops to fix to on the top layer of the hammock. already figured i'd have a ridge under the tarp and then the bungee hooked onto that, just unsure how to connect it to the hammock

Deck

Forager
Dec 31, 2010
Moray
My pleasure Simon. They are just the ticket and not too badly priced either. Just in case I broke forum etiquette (I am a newbie after all!) I can confirm I am in no way connected to the seller. Bought the ones I use from here and had no problems. Happy hammocking!

Deck

Forager
Dec 31, 2010
Moray
I'm glad I'm not the only one who goes online shopping and ends up buying more than I set out for! :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE