Day off. Though I'd better give the old BB an airing (Pics).

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

zarkwon

Nomad
Mar 23, 2010
West Riding, Yorkshire
Lest you suspect me of sloth. I was not simply slouching about in the sun, I WAS LEARNIN'. Melvyn Bragg's "In Our Time" podcast on my ipod kept me company. Today's topics? "The Battle of Bannockburn", "Maimonides" and "The Age of the Universe". Nice view. Usually you can look out to across the heath to sea from here but it was too misty today.

Spotted a lizard basking on a fallen branch for the first time this year. A lovely day!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
That's what it's all about, nice one mate

Spent the day in the office so not jealous at all, no not one bit :bluThinki

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Lovely way to spend the day :approve:

It was beautiful here too, bitter cold out of the Sunshine though. I spent a very pleasant couple of hours making willow trellis' for the clematis to grow over :cool:

cheers,
M

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Nice.

I had a good day birding and chilling in the sun too.

Snow above c. 600m.

I was roasting.

Was it warm in the office Rich?:p

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Was it warm in the office Rich?:p

moon.gif

zarkwon

Nomad
Mar 23, 2010
West Riding, Yorkshire
Whereabouts were you...?? Looks a bit like Woodbury Common....

Other side of the Exe. Near Ideford Common. Haven't been over to Woodbury yet but I think it is very similar land. All pebblebeds. I know they are re-introducing smooth snakes near there (hush, hush) at the moment so haven't been too keen to go and stomp about. I'll maybe have a careful look around soon. It's tough going on the heath but it's great for rare species and good to see the rspb & Co. are joining up the islands of heathland to encourage Nightjars etc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE