Dartmoor photo's

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Sorry its not much. Camera did not come out much because of the rain. Taken me so long to put up here because of not knowing how to re size photo's and how to upload them.....................Jon
I don't know how to label the photo's so I'll say that the first one (hopefully) is the kids enjoying the toasted marshmallows. Second one is of our wild food banquet. And the third one is of the rain, I hope you can see it on this size of photo. You may be able to see the puddle at the bottom of Clippers basha which was a river at one point.

Attachments

• DSC00974 (Custom).JPG
    DSC00974 (Custom).JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC00977 (Custom).JPG
    DSC00977 (Custom).JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC00980 (Custom).JPG
    DSC00980 (Custom).JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 72

leon-1

I am not running Windows at the moment, but if you have the correct toys for windows it should not be a problem to resize an image.

Jon, this is a link to the microsoft power toy image resizer, if you are running Windows XP it is quick and eay to use.

Once you have clicked onto the link it will download the executable and run it, after that resizing is easy, just right click the image and there is an option to resize picture in there.

I have sent out a number of documents on posting images on here, Tony is working on putting up the tutorial with screen shots, my browser looks a little different to IE, but if you follow the instructions you should not have a problem.

If in the meantime you want a copy send me your e-mail address and I will send you a word document on how to post pictures.

Leon:)

Reactions: JonnyP

Nettles

Oct 24, 2005
Devon
Yea thanks for the pics John.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again with or without the rain company makes up for it in my book.

Nettles.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE