Dartmoor 3 "This time its personal"...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
I'll leave it with the group, but I don't see why we couldn't do both..!

Smoke it for 5-6 hours, then chuck it in the Hangi to finish it off? I missed the Hangi at the Moot (I had two bottles of plonk and good company) so sounds good to me :)

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
i have an idea and recipe for venison jerky, always wanted to try to do it and with Paul bring that kalishi last week looks as though i would need to do the whole Deer lol

LRforestschool

Forager
Jun 27, 2011
West Devon
Hi, surfaced from my coursework to say thanks for being the other girl there MandiMoo (not used to that handle) and for some great chats. I was tempted to put Dusty in my car and take him home with me - give him a pat for me. You were fantastic by yourself - you made me proud!

As for that bunch of wild, crazy blokes - well who could wish for better company for a weekend. For any woman willing to rough it, who can survive without makeup, clean hair and fancy clothes, is happy to smell of woodsmoke, has a warped sense of humour, and can take some heavy-duty, good natured teasing (and can give it in return) , it is a great experience. I see that in the video it looks like you pretty much sat in a chair all weekend - looking a bit hung-over, so a pretty accurate depiction! Roll on the next opportunity to get together x

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Shoulder? LoL :)

Any whispers from Ivan about possible dates? I have my wee-one every other weekend... So have to plan accordingly :p

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE