D-rings - What do you have on yours?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kitharode

Forager
May 16, 2016
Todmorden
I've got D-rings all over the place; on some belt loops, in jacket pockets, on my shoulder bag, etc. They all arrived with the bought items but I never use them. What about you? :confused:

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
I have an elasticated wrist strap on my camera. I normally thread this through a clip or D ring on a bag strap. Saved my camera twice on a recent holiday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
I sew webbing loops inside all of my outdoor kit pockets (trousers, shirts, smocks) in a similar manner to the s95 pattern kit. I use them extensively - trouser pocket to tie on a map case, short jacket pockets for mini torch, lighter, small knife, spoon. Sometimes also a GPS if it isn't fixed on my write or rucksack.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Re "D" Rings, I have looked far and wide for"D" rings of a size that could be used to hang a sheath knife low from one's
Belt, but without success. Do any of our leather craftsmen have a source for what I mean. The size that come ready
fitted to some of the larger Bushcraft Sheaths? I would prefer if they were not welded to a half moon shape, so
that they can be opened and trphreaded on to existing sheaths that do not have this option of low carry. Any help
much appreciated. Ol Smokey.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE