CZ 200T .177 (Air Arms S200) air rifle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forager
Jun 16, 2008
North East
For sale I have a CZ 200T .177 precharged air rifle, its had little use and is in tip top shape only ever being used on the range. It was owned by a friend of mine who's now moved abroad.
Essentially its an Air Arms S200 made in the Czech Republic with the addition of an adjustable stock and a fore grip designed to be fitted with a bi-pod, the other notable difference is the regulator has a pressure gauge on the front, which can be handy (just don't point it at yourself to check!) and the regulator needs to be removed when you want to recharge it. It's fitted with a diopter sight at the moment but this can easily be removed if you wanted to fit a telescopic sight.
I've shot the rifle and other than being a rubbish shot with the diopter got on really well with it, its nice and light when compared with my S410.
The rifle comes with three tins of pellets, the manual, stock shims, the pcp fitting and a bag. If you need any other photos or want to come and take a look at the rifle pm me.

I'm looking for £215 +p&p and either cash on collection, paypal as money owed (if your not comfortable with that we can split the paypal costs) or Cheque.

Please only reply if you are over 18

Thanks for looking :)
SOLD

More pics > http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e347/bhr925l/CZ-200/?albumview=slideshow

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

11.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2010
Scotland
Hi- new forum user, please excuse that!

Is this rifle still available? I would potentially be interested if so, although I live in Scotland, which may be difficult.

Thanks,

M15

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
also interested, in North Wales

I also have a couple of .22 rifles if that's of interest for trades - I just can't shoot them on scout ranges (I'm a scout leader) so after a .177

Or could just do cash

Dom.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE