Custom made Spear!.. One for the warriors out there?

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yeah..

I made this from a rusted, abused and unloved brush cutting tool. Solid, hardened steel blade made by Parkes mounted on a good and original Hickory handle which ain't gona snap anytime soon! When I got it the original tip had be snapped off.. during..something?

Anyway, I reshaped, derusted, re-edged, sharpened it up and decorated the handle with fire and oiled up it nice and good (also added a finger choil for use as a walking stick..).

It was hanging in a friends house for ages untill he was made homeless.. so I've had it back and already have enough spears for the badgerpocalypse, leaving it as surplus! ;)

So.. yeah, an awesome, sick looking spear type thing to hang, use or whatever you might need.

Trade value.. um.. postage will cost a lot and it's pretty nice so somehwere around £35? (unless the postage is more than expected)

I'd like old circular saw blades, cutting tools and smoking pipes, tools etc. I'm into all sorts so try me!

Cheers

Due to the nature of this item please only ages 18 and over!

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
I have several of those slashers, some are old and some nearly new. They are used to side up overgrown hawthorn hedges. The extra length of handle give a better cutting height.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
C'mon, gotta be a warrior out there? A newbie Viking marauder, badger slayer, zombie sticker..?? :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE