custom frame lock and a few bits from me

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hope every one is well i can't tell you how proud i am of this achievement as some of you no my dream has been to make frame locks, i have had to learn so much machining all sorts. but I'm getting there
here is one my models I'm making for customers
the ptergio
this will be made like this and as a flipper version i have another compound grind model i have coming out shortly but need to catch up on orders first, i have been working my socks of doing all your leather orders in the day... and working late on the knight on your knife and frame lock and friction folder orders.. i will be at the knife show this year here is some of the leather and knives i have been making of late, there are a few more but need to upload them.IMG_4479 by lucky_lee, on IMG_4462 by lucky_lee, on IMG_4487 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
the field and forestIMG_4145 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

mini skinnerIMG_4348 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
missing linkIMG_4476 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
custom P1050251 by lucky_lee, on P1050212 by lucky_lee, on P1050265 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

leather belt with pheasants carved inP1050201 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
hope you like what you see thanks for looking
lee.
titanium sideIMG_4457 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

Last edited:

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
The sheaths are something else thanks lee .Your knives are all there ,another great british knife maker to add to that exclusive club .

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
Some lovely stuff there. that field and forest is a beauty.

Loving the mini skinner as well.

:You_Rock_

Ste

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Incredible how fast you have gone from top end leather master to top end knife maker.. Even makers of years don't attempt folders!

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
I have been admiring these knives when you have shown them on you tube. Lovely work Bro' The frame lock, F&F and the Missing Link are great and I love the large camp knife as you know as well as the friction folder :). Your workmanship is outstanding with metal or leather.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Incredible how fast you have gone from top end leather master to top end knife maker.. Even makers of years don't attempt folders!
thank you so much brother. means a lot. have put my heart and soul to make this work for my family brother. take care lee.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I have been admiring these knives when you have shown them on you tube. Lovely work Bro' The frame lock, F&F and the Missing Link are great and I love the large camp knife as you know as well as the friction folder :). Your workmanship is outstanding with metal or leather.
thank you pete I'm looking forward to making yours when i start the friction folders bud always love to make stuff for a good friend bud

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
thank you so much brother. means a lot. have put my heart and soul to make this work for my family brother. take care lee.

I hope you get the right recognition you deserve, deffinately up there in my books!

What next, black smithing hand forged works of art!? ;) you dawg!

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I hope you get the right recognition you deserve, deffinately up there in my books!

What next, black smithing hand forged works of art!? ;) you dawg!
As it goes mate I have it on my mind about building a simple forge this year and would live to have a go at that bud never tried it before and the earge to make my own Damascus is getting stronger and stronger so I no it's only a matter of time before I have a go at it, I don't think I will go down the power hammer rout lol but you never no, I think me and a hammer and I'd be happy bud. There are some big bowies I want to try and to forge one and make my own would really make me happy. Thanks again take care. Lee.

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
Lovely workmanship, I can just imagine the hours that you've put into those.

A pleasure to see, thanks for posting.

The knife that Chris aka Lannyman made lives in your sheath and people always admire it.

Top work.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE