Cupboard clearance - it might as well go to a good home...

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Alan Wood Hobo knife in Stainless Damascus steel with Thuja burr scales and black fibre liners, complete with sheath which has firesteel slot. Unused: £190

Ray Mears/Nanok sleeping bag (can't remember its name but it's the lightest one), used once. With stuff sack: £25

Western Mountaineering Superlight down sleeping bag. Very light, tiny pack size, good for late spring/summer/early autumn use, stuff- and storage-sacks included. Used once: £120

Patagonia Core Skin soft shell jacket, size: Large, colour: Black. Warm, windproof and will keep out all but the very worst weather. Hardly used: £50

All prices o.n.o.. If interested, please contact me by e-mail

Edit
...email addie removed for safety, I suggest interested parties use pm. cheers, Toddy

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I'd remove your email if I was you, the spam bots will get a hold a hold of it and could prove to be a nuisance. Buyers can PM you through this site and an email will be sent to you letting you know you have a new message.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Hi :),

Do you know what the rating is for this bag ? if its a winter one i would like it please.

Let me know cheers :)

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Seriously though if someone is deperate for a winter bag ill step out as i have an MOD one so aint desperate :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE