Cumbria/SW Scotland Meetup

• Thread starter Deleted member 4605
  • Start date
  • Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Y

yowee

I live not far from Penrith and would be interested depending on dates.
I work every other weekend.

cheers

:)

D

Deleted member 4605

I spent the weekend just gone running a bushcraft/survival camp for som Scouts at Ratlingate Scout Camp. There's masses of woodland, and any groups are welcome.

I thought it might be a suitable (facilities wise) site for a meet, even if the location isn't great.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
schwuk said:
I spent the weekend just gone running a bushcraft/survival camp for som Scouts at Ratlingate Scout Camp. There's masses of woodland, and any groups are welcome.

I thought it might be a suitable (facilities wise) site for a meet, even if the location isn't great.

I don't know exactly where that is but I know the area a bit and worked on a house in Kirkandrews on eden so it can't be that hard to find.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Would be interested too if dates were suitable. Not too far for those Scots in the Central Belt at least. Just love Cumbria.

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
Also had such a good time at delamere that i am now looking at getting to as many as possible. Unfortunatly i have to live in the real world so time, dates and money will dictate if i can make it but as far as interest YES :D .

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
firebreather said:
Also had such a good time at delamere that i am now looking at getting to as many as possible. Unfortunatly i have to live in the real world so time, dates and money will dictate if i can make it but as far as interest YES :D .

Total echo from me also - dates, cash, work in mind but definately interested.I also have the Delameme deliriums :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE