Crafty Secret Santa 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Still nothing David?! I'm getting a bit twitchy cause If they lost this in the post I'm gonna make some heads roll!
Lets have faith and pray to god that it still arrives.
And might it soften the sensations I could give you a sneak peak if you would want that
Yours sincerely Ruud

A sneak peak hey that sounds tempting buddy, go on then.

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Alrighty I'm gonna make it interesting, show you some of it but not making it obvious what it is, here we go some shiny details David,
and ps I will be gutted if this thing never arrives at your doorstep might that happen.
BracerwithVikingstyletreeoflife_81_zpsc3687f6e.jpg

BracerwithVikingstyletreeoflife_78_zps89a7727a.jpg

BracerwithVikingstyletreeoflife_60_zps2cfaf68c.jpg

BracerwithVikingstyletreeoflife_38_zpscbc8e957.jpg

BracerwithVikingstyletreeoflife_52_zps20fbb99b.jpg

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Sorry for not coming back to you guys, just finished a 92 hour work week. I'll look into these in the next couple of days and see whats happened.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
There are some incredible pieces of work shown on this thread now Christmas is done. Sadly, mine never arrived but the fact it was lost in the mail is hardly my Santa's fault.

A huge thank you to Dave for setting the whole thing up - hopefully I will be luckier next year :)

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
There are some incredible pieces of work shown on this thread now Christmas is done. Sadly, mine never arrived but the fact it was lost in the mail is hardly my Santa's fault.

A huge thank you to Dave for setting the whole thing up - hopefully I will be luckier next year :)

Royal Fail Snail Mail lived up to its nickname then. Approaching a 10% loss rate, that is incredible. I wonder if they are just in a backlog cage in a warehouse and they will be processed and turn up eventually. Fingers crossed.

I was taking the mick with the countdown as I thought RM were being rubbish and it would just turn up late, didn't expect them to lose it altogether! :(

Last edited:

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
So still waiting we have

Benjy - sent by me, so i know it was sent on time and is therefore more than likely lost in the post, working on replacement (when i have time to fart lol)
Biker - replacement has been organised by Santa and should be with him by now?
Welchyd1 - Sent from abroad - not arrived as yet
midnighthound - Sent message to Santa waiting response
Onfire - Sent message to Santa Waiting for response.
Caleb - Santa was ill so hadn't finished project but it is now complete and apparently winging its way to you as we speak.

Any other issues let me know

Dave

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
Received a parcel that I was not expecting today so it seems that crafty Santa arrived. A lovely ferrous rod with wooden handle! Thanks again to my Santa and to Dave

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Oh dear I hope mine arrived, ive not heard mention of it! I received my homemade damson brandy and wooden spoon !! Cheers ! I'm afraid I didn't get a picture of the brandy it didn't last long enough ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE