Crafty Secret Santa 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Recieved mine and have got photos but typically the batteries run out on my camera so I can't get them off to post up until I get some batteries charged [fat chance of that happening as they're all in kids toys :(]

Anyway a written explanation will do for now:-

I unwrapped a key holder belt loop thingy - a loop of leather with a heavy d-ring in it, with an embedded image on the leather [which looks suspiciously like mountainm's avatar logo].

I really like it and the workmaship is brilliant. I wear a belt on my "mucking around" trousers, and have a mini karribener looped onto some string with my keys [and small odds n sods] which is perfect for clipping onto the d-ring bit, the only problem is having to unclip it to use my car keys - but then I don't drive that much anyway so not a big deal fo me. - I have no idea if this is the actual 'use' for it but it's what I've been using it for :)

A Big thank you :)

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
AH

I [may have] thought that but I don't have an axe - well not one I want to carry around with me - and the missus came up with the idea of using it as a keyring thingy and I went along with that idea, I bow down to her knowlege of textile and material type stuff:)

benjy

Tenderfoot
Dec 29, 2010
Swindon
Evening gents,

I've still not received anything so I guess its about time to give up hope.

I know my gift has been received and appreciated so thats good, and I'm glad to hear the design worked as I had never made it before.

Thanks to Dave for organising and hopefully I'll get luckier next year.

Ben

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE