cooled off

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pango

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Fife
Hi Hanzo, pretty cool, and what a beautiful mob!

Don't listen to this lot, mate. We have banana, date, fig and coconut trees growing in Scotland..... it's just that I've never seen any dates, figs or coconuts on them. I thought a coconut hit me off the head the other week http://www.photographersdirect.com/buyers/stockphoto.asp?imageid=2402025 but it turned out to be a gooseberry.

I do remember seeing small green bananas in a public garden up on the north west coast though so, with a little help from Global Warming, the Scottish Banana Republic is still achievable and we already have the correct people for the job in Edinburgh.

hanzo

Nomad
Feb 12, 2006
Hawaii
hanzosoutdoors.blogspot.com
Hi Hanzo, pretty cool, and what a beautiful mob!

Don't listen to this lot, mate. We have banana, date, fig and coconut trees growing in Scotland..... it's just that I've never seen any dates, figs or coconuts on them. I thought a coconut hit me off the head the other week http://www.photographersdirect.com/buyers/stockphoto.asp?imageid=2402025 but it turned out to be a gooseberry.

I do remember seeing small green bananas in a public garden up on the north west coast though so, with a little help from Global Warming, the Scottish Banana Republic is still achievable and we already have the correct people for the job in Edinburgh.

Mahalo pango. Why do you suppose that is?

pango

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Fife
E komo mai, Hanzo,

It's a Scottish thing, you'd have to be here. (And apart from that, I was bored at the time of writing.)

Like most small sub-trop....eh -arctic nations situated along Northwestern Europe's Atlantic coast, we clutch fondly to memories of when we made people sit up and pay attention.

Global warming and a good crop of bananas leading to world domination is as sound a plan as any devised by Our Glorious Scottish Leader. :lmao:

A rise in temperature might also result in beautiful wee girls wearing starfish goggles swimming in the North Atlantic. There isn't much of that here either.

I do have a photo of my daughter, aged 5, wrapped up in a towel and crying her eyes out because a Highland river was too cold for her to swim in.

Cheers.

hanzo

Nomad
Feb 12, 2006
Hawaii
hanzosoutdoors.blogspot.com
E komo mai, Hanzo,

It's a Scottish thing, you'd have to be here. (And apart from that, I was bored at the time of writing.)

Like most small sub-trop....eh -arctic nations situated along Northwestern Europe's Atlantic coast, we clutch fondly to memories of when we made people sit up and pay attention.

Global warming and a good crop of bananas leading to world domination is as sound a plan as any devised by Our Glorious Scottish Leader. :lmao:

A rise in temperature might also result in beautiful wee girls wearing starfish goggles swimming in the North Atlantic. There isn't much of that here either.

I do have a photo of my daughter, aged 5, wrapped up in a towel and crying her eyes out because a Highland river was too cold for her to swim in.

Cheers.

Mahalo pango. Your daughter sounds adorable. Maybe one day our girls will get to swim together.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE