Comrie Croft meet up?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
DSCF0272.jpg

... the Wee MacFenna is being 'culturally assimilated' :D

Whulie MacFenna?

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Am I the only one who thinks that the photo quoted by decorum above should be Mr. Fenna's avatar?

If there were a fire in the back ground it would be the most bushcrafty picture ever! :p

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
Well following last weekend Culloch Jnr has been badly bitten, he's off wild campinh tonight with a couple of mates!
I'd like to thank all those who took the time to offer him advice & encouragement or even just include the lad in their conversation! He really appreciated it and kept going on about what great company and no prima donna's etc!
Worst thing was he saidwhen he gets old he wants to be like Tam!

This is going to get expensive!

Richie'66

Forager
Nov 8, 2010
Banffshire, Scotland
I had a great time , and only knew one person when I arrived !....that soon changed mind :D.

Who is/was the lady who makes the bushcraft tunics and was doing the cooking and came around with the tablet ?

Culloch Jnr is now called 'Jimmy pockets' due to him losing stuff around his many pockets. Would be good to see him as a memeber here too.

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
Richie ' that would be Mary (Toddy) on here!
the wee man's been scouring the forum all week and will be joining when he gets back from his outback adventure!

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Not yet but he's started dropping hints,..like leaving knife designs lying around my chair!

ha ha ha - good lad! :p

shame he didn't have a play on the forge - I reckon he'd have enjoyed making his own knife!

John Fenna - hmm you might be right there I can't tell! :D:D

I'm glad everyone had a good weekend! Might try and arrange another more bushcrafty one some time soon!

Andy

gsfgaz

Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
Well following last weekend Culloch Jnr has been badly bitten, he's off wild campinh tonight with a couple of mates!
I'd like to thank all those who took the time to offer him advice & encouragement or even just include the lad in their conversation! He really appreciated it and kept going on about what great company and no prima donna's etc!
Worst thing was he saidwhen he gets old he wants to be like Tam!

This is going to get expensive!

That's good Gaz , he is a cracking wee lad ...we r all down ti earth mate ..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE