Computer?????

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DanBow

Nomad
Nov 29, 2010
Wrexham, North Wales
Hi all,

just putting some feelers out. I have a pc that is running windows xp. not sure of the specs but it runs ok.

would anybody be interested in it, obviously it would have to be some one local to north wales.

Not sure what I'd be after, maybe a 3 x 3 tarp.

Anyhoo, let me know.

Dan

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Mr Fenna might be interested in this... he's always going on about how ancient his pc is... :rolleyes:

I've dropped him a PM to give him a headsup :)

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mr Fenna might be interested in this... he's always going on about how ancient his pc is... :rolleyes:

I've dropped him a PM to give him a headsup :)

I think his one runs on steam. I got sent pic of it. Operating System Windows 1.1 :lmao: Luddite to the last!

Don't even get me started on him investing in a Kindle!

wozniak-condundrum.jpg

Last edited:

Biker

Gone to Biker.

Yeah but the wound it left for the trade is still smarting. I foolishly happened to mention I had a 5m x 3m French army issue cammo tarp, said I'd reluctantly part with it but would prefer Dan chose something else on my trade offers list. The bugger didn't. So now me and my lovely tarp are parting company, tis such bitter sorry. I cried myself to sleep for 3 nights, honest! Me and my big mouth. Should have said it was a builder's tarp he'd have never known. :lmao:

Hey Dan PM me your address sometime and I'll get the builder's tarp packed and ready.... oops did I say that out loud?

Biker

Cunning plan I have, we agreed on posting the trades to each other, only he's sending it to Kent for me via snail mail for collection later in the year when I'm in the UK next. Originally it was just the motherboard, but Dan's sucha nice gent he's thrown the rest of the stuff in as well.

Top bloke is Dan... except for his fetish for tarps, I couldn't see anything wrong with trading him my used tissue collection, some of those date back to the mid 80's. Sheesh some people!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE