Compound Archery Stuff (good stuff!)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Before I put it on that well known auction site, I thought I'd offer this to you lovely folks!

Hoyt Seven37 compound bow. Top end, top performing "target" bow. Very good condition, serviced not long ago and the cables are quite recent too. 50-60lb/27-29.5" draw right handed. a couple of light scuffs where a kick stand has been used. With Plano hard case, peep sight fitted and adaptor for L/h short rod to be fitted. In "Red Ember" flavour
autumnsales288-1.jpg

autumnsales290.jpg

autumnsales289.jpg

£285
12 Easton A/C/C arrows, VERY good condition spined for the above @ 29.5" & 57lb (will get pics and exacts up later) with lovely pink fletchings and wraps!
Like new £100
Beiter Short rod
autumnsales285.jpg

£15
Trophy taker arrow rest with extra blades (The best rest IMHO!)
autumnsales286.jpg

autumnsales287.jpg

£35
Gompy Leather Quiver R/H in brown, superb & in very good condition complete with belt.
one of the inner tubes cracked so I repaired with epoxy and strengthened them all with tape. great quality and nice looking quiver only lightly used
autumnsales295.jpg

autumnsales296.jpg

autumnsales297.jpg

£55
Jimi T release aid (pic to follow) in blue
£25

Would prefer a pick up/meet (items are in W.Yorks) but postage can be at cost

Being sold due to no longer involved in target shooting (and I have another set up for field U/L shooting but it would do for that!) and have got totally gaga over field/instinctive/traditional shooting!

Thanks!:D

Marc

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE