Compass Give Away

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Well, many, many years ago I missed the traditional 1000 post give away. However today I’d like to open a give away registration for a Cammenga “type” US military compass. Bear in mind the one I’m giving away is luminescent BUT it is NOT the self luminescent one that was issued for decades (I’d love to put that one up but I have doubts on the legality of shipping tritium overseas :( ) It’s also not made by Camenga (but then, neither was the one I was issued) In all other aspects it’s identical to my military issue.

Registration rules will be simple: just reply on this thread with your name before the end of November (I’ll use GMT as the official times to prevent confusion) A few days after close of registration I’ll put the names in a hat and draw a winner and mail the compass shortly after contacting the winner for an address.

Good luck. Dan

Last edited:
Reactions: Erbswurst and zornt

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
good luck all. Please, everyone be advised though, this is identical to the Cammenga and Th Stocker & Yale types I was issued but it not made by either of them. It’s a good compass; I just don’t want the winner to be disappointed when it arrives and he/she sees it isn’t one of the original contractors.

Please keep the entries coming!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE