compact brew kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
Just thought I would share with you my Small brew kit for when I'm going light, just made the canvas pouch for it today, well pleased with how it all come together really.
A big thankyou to Kepis from this parish for providing me with the coke can stove!
Thanks for looking

RM

Last edited:

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
Thanks people, i really am quite proud that I not only managed to work out my mum's sewing machine, I also didn't sew the canvas to my jumper, nor put the needle through my fingers, nearly though!!!:lmao:

RM

Turnstone

Apr 9, 2013
Germany
Looks good, thanks for sharing!

I have a quite similar brew kit, but I use a small esbit stove instead (and a folding spork instead of a nice wooden one). I need to make a bag for it, currently I have it in the mesh bag my cup came with.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Nice kit, RM.
IIRC a standard Trangia burner fits nicely into those mugs, but needs some sort of trivet arrangement in use.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Nice kit, RM.
IIRC a standard Trangia burner fits nicely into those mugs, but needs some sort of trivet arrangement in use.

would you not get the contamination of the meths in the mug??

nice little lightweight kit there...did you make the lid from the bottom of a can??

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE