"Community" Reviews

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
Tony,
Would/Do you accept reviews from us lot?

I as just thinking i do have a fair few things that might be good to have a "Bush Craft" review on.... but i aint sending them over to you! :lol:

You'd obviously check through anything submitted but how could you ensure the review was unbias and accurate?

Cheers :)
Carlo

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
We are just putting some review guidelines and templates together. If you can hang on a bit then I will get them posted up somewhere on the site and anyone that want's to submit a review can do so. The review would come into the office and we would access it's suitability, then it would go onto the editors (different office) and then come back to us. We would then put it up.

In all of this there would be the understanding that as soon as we receive the review it's ours. Some will go up, some will not, some will go up quickly and some may not go up for ages, that sort of thing. This will be covered more in the guidelines.

Doing this is a bit of an experiment so we will see how it goes :biggthump

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE