Commissions welcome

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Let us know when you have an idea of makers mark stamp prices (do you mean a metal stamp that can be used on leather?) I'd be pretty interested.

Yes mate it's a punch with the makers mark engraved in reverse on the end ,simply just tap it into your leather or steel and done job the punch is hardened steel .ill get cracking on a price and post up ASAP. Thanks for the question

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
The makers mark stamps are 10mm diameter hardened steel punches ideal for adding a discreet mark and great for the blacksmiths and leather smiths among us these will be £30 +pp

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
You only charge £35 an hour? that's a bargain! I was putting £50 in a local joints pocket per hour for some of the ink I endured and it was faaarr from high end! lol still better than the prison days though!

That does remind me though, I still have half a torso of unfinished art work that needs finishing and touching up! :rolleyes:

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Received my blade today matey, I'm over the moon.

Would not hesitate to recommend Trevs work - I'll be in touch soon bud, I'm thinking you could put something special on my SFA :D

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
i would like to vouch for trevs filework, putting it simply its awesome!!
heres two blades he did for me, ive still to put handles on them though ( still waiting for some oak to dry lol).
null-95_zpsacab2ab9.jpg

null-96_zpsbd27072e.jpg

null-92_zpsd0f318d4.jpg

cheers again trev! :You_Rock_

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Jim, Trev, the file work on those blades is simply stunning. Mate you've come a huge way incredibly quickly. I'm really impressed. Hope the commissions keep flooding in mate.
ATB,
GB.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Jim, Trev, the file work on those blades is simply stunning. Mate you've come a huge way incredibly quickly. I'm really impressed. Hope the commissions keep flooding in mate.
ATB,
GB.
Thank you so much GB for the kind words and best wishes .
I'm so pleased that everybody has been so supportive and positive about what I have to offer this great community

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE