Commissions welcome

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
As title ladies n gents ,
I will be taking commissions on the following,
Tattooed leather patches and artworks
Makers mark stamps either leather or steel to be stamped
Blade engraving and filework .
Thanks all hope to here from you all in the future

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Good luck with the new adventure dude! :)

I'd send you my body for some ink if I wasn't affraid of royal mail losing me in the post..

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Nice one Trev. Can you give us all some very rough prices?

Ok fella
Patches £8.50 +pp pretty much any design / these are roughly the size of a Jaffa cake(I can change size obviously)
Maker mark stamp un sure at the min
Blade engraving and filework depending on customer requirements £30 per blade ish

Last edited:

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Well, i can vouch for the patches, very difficult to gauge from photographs, however good you camera is, nothing quite like having one in your hand, obviously i had my own design (well the kids drew it actually) We as a family are very pleased with the result.

And this bloke does not mess about, once you have decided exactly what you want, he just gets right on with it, and if you are like me, a bit impatient! He keeps you informed of progress, every step of the way. Nothing is too much trouble.

Top product, top fella.

Ivan...

No affiliation, other than he's a mate i have never met!

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Welcome to the Makers family, hope it goes well for you.

As a matter of interest How much would you charge for a patch the size of the stag.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Welcome to the Makers family, hope it goes well for you.

I cant believe that Mesquite would have sent a vile PM to you, never found him to be that way, and most seem to get on with the guy.

As a matter of interest How much would you charge for a patch the size of the stag.

£50 all in fella thanks for the comment

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Its outside my price range......

WOW......I never know Tattoos cost that much... and took so long, I'd get bored sitting six hours for a 8" Square Tattoo... and at £210 for the pleasure of it... think I'll stay blank.....:)

Last edited:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
The patch is 8" with a bespoke tattooed stagg taking six hours on 6mm veg tan leather .
My hourly rate for tattooing humans is a£35 phr do you think the stag is expensive bud .

Cheap as chips. Unique, bespoke services, high equipment wear, years of experience to get there.....cheap as chips.

What do folk pay for mass product patches attached to clothes / kit?

Best wishes for a successful transition from tattoo Artist to bespoke leather artist providing folk with the ability to be truly individual :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I better not go for a colour one... lol.

I know someone who may be interested, I'll see him at work tomorrow and show him it.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Its outside my price range......

WOW......I never know Tattoos cost that much... and took so long, I'd get bored sitting six hours for a 8" Square Tattoo... and at £210 for the pleasure of it... think I'll stay blank.....:)

My mate charges 70 an hour. Its a bit like .....mmm army surplus or sass, more or mark hill, used boots or alteberg etc etc

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
The days of fat bobs in Ipswich are long gone fella

Funnily enough one of my mates said his working again last week...... after a long enforced personal break

I've never been Inked myself, but seen some of his work and I quite liked it...thought it very good infact.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE