Collar

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
So I came home yesterday from 2 weeks of camping the first of which was as at the very awesome bushmoot :)
And I came home to the dog wearing his new collar that I commissioned from Dreadhead which is just to lovely not to share. Thanks for your great work Hamish. He wears it with pride.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Must admit to never seeing a duff piece from Hamish yet and Usko's collar is no exception. We need to see it on him (if we can with that lovely thick coat of his).

Glad you had fun at the MOOT, would've loved to have been able to go.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Nice to see him again Niels, even though he's being shy. Though why in his bonny new clothes I don't know. He's a handsome looking dog.
My mates dog Ben goes around showing off his new annual collars when they get sent over from Africa (spoiled). He has to make sure that we've all had a good look.
Do you take him on many outings? Some folk don't like having dogs when they're out as they feel it either restricts them or scares away wildlife. Personally I feel a well trained dog is a boon when out and you can use their senses to sense some things you may miss.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE