Coleman Parts - Stoves and Lanterns

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bigroomboy

Nomad
Jan 24, 2010
West Midlands
Hi guys,

I have a few random parts for coleman stoves and lanterns ( mainly generators ) I don't have these ones any more so no use for them just taking up space. Payment by paypal please. Prices include fees and UK postage

First up is the generator for lantern models 290 and 290A £8 (I have 3 of these knocking around)

Lantern generator 290.jpg

Next the generator for model 200 (just one of these I think I bought it by mistake some years ago) £8

Lantern generator 200.jpg

Another Lantern generator for models 288 and 286 (I have 2 of these) £8

Lantern generator 288 286.jpg

I also have one spare generator for the little peak 1 models 222 and 222A Lanterns £8

Lantern peak1 222 series generator.jpg

Now for the stoves:

I have 2 kerosene generators for the peak 1 models 550-, 550A and 550B £12

Stove 550 kero gererator.jpg

I have 1 generator for the larger coleman stoves fits models 426E and 413H £12

Stove 426E or 413E Generator.jpg

Finally, a bit random I have a control valve, I'm not 100% what model it is for as it has lost its packaging but I think it is either the 550 of 400 model stoves, If anybody is interested I can send you detailed pictures which may help identify (£10)

OK thats all my excess colman parts if you are interested leave a message and PM me.

Alex

bigroomboy

Nomad
Jan 24, 2010
West Midlands
I can't believe nobody on here has the above and needs a few spare for the drawer. They are no use to me know so I'm open to offers but these prices are already way below RRP and are BNIB.

Thanks for looking

Alex

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE