Cold weather Bivvy #2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
The next weekend has been arranged for 23rd and24th Feb. this one will be at Barbon by Kirkby Lonsdale. Everyone welcome, tents or Bivvies, unfortunately theres no trees for hangers but hot tents etc welcome. There will be a competition which will be announced on the day so everyone gets a fair chance. All you need to enter the competition is a knife. The prize is a flint and steel fire lighting kit, exactly like this one but you only get flint, steel striker, char cloth,jute and a tin with a pre made hole for making char cloth. Let me know whos interested guys.

Last edited:

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Sounds good Gray im up for some more punishment :D, just need to check if the missus is off that weekend.

Phaestos

Sep 8, 2012
Manchester
I think I'm going to have to miss out on this one. I have essays due in on the Monday after sadly. Should be freed up by the next one though!

charliefoxtrot

Sep 9, 2011
North Lancs, UK.
It'd be rude not to, since I'm just down the road ! :)

The next weekend has been arranged for 23rd and24th Feb. this one will be at Barbon by Kirkby Lonsdale. Everyone welcome, tents or Bivvies, unfortunately theres no trees for hangers but hot tents etc welcome. There will be a competition which will be announced on the day so everyone gets a fair chance. All you need to enter the competition is a knife. The prize is a flint and steel fire lighting kit, exactly like this one but you only get flint, steel striker, char cloth,jute and a tin with a pre made hole for making char cloth. Let me know whos interested guys.

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
Sorry buddy and everyone else, cant make this now as father in law just been diagnosed with lung cancer, wifes in bits. Up to you fellas if you still want to go of course

So sorry to hear that gray. My dads on his second bout of cancer, i know how it feels

All the best to you and your family!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE