Cold Steel Finn Wolf

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
To buy or trade...

Hi all,

I'm after a Cold Steel Finn Wolf (not the Finn Bear - got one of them ;)). Please see the pic.

They were discontinued a couple of years ago by Cold Steel. With or without sheath is cool but blade in un-abused condition please.

They retailed at about £20 - will pay cash, paypal tokens or trade for some of the bits I currently have for sale (new M65 jacket and liner, CRKT sting knife straight swap or Kifaru E&E, Solingen Sting - Finn Wolf plus some cash :D)

cheers

K

Last edited:

WoodMan

Forager
Jan 18, 2008
Norfolk
I have one of these which I don't use but its not in new condition, I suspect that the sheath is rusty around the rivets and it will need a sharpen up. If you don't get offered a better example then you can have it for £20 plus a couple of quid for postage. If you want it I will have to post it by Friday as I am away for a couple of weeks after that. If you're not in a hurry you can wait until I get back then send me a message if nothing better has come up. Cheers, Glyn.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
good catch mate been trying to track one down myself - even asked on BB but forgot to try on here :(

if you find its not you please let me know....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE