Coghlan's Squeeze Tubes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Would anybody be interested in buying Coghlan's Squeeze Tubes , two to a pack, £4 including UK delivery. These are good sized tubes you can clean and re-use. There is no profit in this for me after having them sent over from the states. These are good for jam, butter/marg, peanut butter etc

untitled.jpg

let me know and I'll get a few packs sent over

atraildreamer

May 10, 2006
Providence, RI, USA
mojofilter said:
I probably would be Rik, how do you fill them though? :confused:

You fill them through the bottom of the tube, which is open, fold over the open bottom to close the tube, and secure the contents with a clip that slides over the folded over end of the tube. The clip is not that apparent in the photo. These are similar to the Gerry (Gerry Mountain Sports--now out of business) tubes that I used years ago. :approve:

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
I would certainly be interested in a couple of packs.
Thanks from Swyn.

PS crazy idea, but you could put in layers of jam/peanut butter or whatever then it would come out stripey! :rolleyes: :D
S.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
OK lads, as xmas is with us soon, I'll wait until the early new year and have around 20 packs sent over from the states.

Thank you all for the response :)

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
could you not just get a tomato puree or toothpaste tube, cut of the bottom and clean them out and just secure the bottom with some sort of clip, surely this would be the same thing
leon

Glen

Life Member
Oct 16, 2005
London
Chalk me up for 2 packs of 2 when the time comes.

Thanks, to yet another BCUK participant for organising a Group Buy, I'll have to think of something to organise myself as I'm begining to feel a touch guilty of the amount I've joined in.

Perhaps

atraildreamer

May 10, 2006
Providence, RI, USA
leon-b said:
could you not just get a tomato puree or toothpaste tube, cut of the bottom and clean them out and just secure the bottom with some sort of clip, surely this would be the same thing
leon

You might use a potato chip bag clip to secure the tube, or a binder clip from the office supply store.

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
I've tried the toothpaste tube, tomatoe paste tube thing and it really doesnt work that well. I agree a pressure washer might do the job though, but i really dont want my fingers skinned by one, it bloody hurts and wouldn't reccomend it. The colgan tubes are pretty good but once used for one thing, only use them for that thing, flavours do tend to hang around a bit. (I have no conection with colgan etc).....lol, I just eat too much and always look for ways to carry more for less...pmsl :lmao:

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
yes i know how much it hurts to be skinned by a pressure washer, happened to me once and it cut strait through the skin
leon

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
No problems, my friend in the States will send them in January, which is not that long away, and it stops us spending xmas money on silly things for bushcraft ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE