Clickstands are back in the UK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
I was at my local bushcraft kit supplier this week and he is now the UK distributor for Clickstands. £24.99 inc p+p. He has the windshields but I am not sure of the price of those.

S8001910.jpg

S8001959.jpg

S8001961.jpg

You won't find them on his web site yet as he has only just taken delivery of his first shipment, but you can contact him through: http://bushgear.co.uk/acatalog/index.html

My only connection to this company is as a customer.:)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
A support for a trangia burner - they come to pieces making a very compact, portable stove unit

Red

Bogman10

Nomad
Dec 28, 2006
Edmonton,ab,Can
Wow, I'm surprised. Looks slick and smart. May try to do one of those myself one day. How do the parts fit together?

All the pieces ( 4 ) have a open slot ( female)on one end and Tongue on the other (Male). The
the males sides all go in the female sides to for the Triangle shape. Then using the same Male/female system the center piece is pushed into the triangle till you hear a CLICK ( thats where the name comes from ! ) Which means its locked in place. It is a bit fiddly, but after doing it a few times, you get the hang of it ( I have done it in minus 33 c with no gloves on with out freezing my fingers off LOL )
You can get the whole kit which includes trianga, windscreen ( fits nicely in a billy ), which is what I did.
I like this set up better then my, Vargo Triad XE and wind screen, because it has a way longer burn time per fuel fill. ( although if weight is an issue or I 'm only using it to make Coffee/Tea/ Hot Chocolate I will use it instead.
Hope this helps.
Fellow Kit Addict..
:lmao:
Kev

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
I've got one/had one.

But my then missus decided to throw away the center plate when we where tidying up from camping by accident! I didn't realise until I got home.

I have now have the three sides, windshield and totonka buner (much better than th trangia) but no center plate. Does anyone think it will be possible to source te centre plate, or will I have to shell out for a new clickstand.

If I fail to source a center plate i'll bung it it swaps for spares or see if anything can be made of it. It still sets up ok, its just not as stable!

mrstorey

Forager
I'm sure you could make a new centre plate - it looks like a pretty straightforward design. If not, give me a shout and I'll take it off your hands in a swap - if nothing else, it'd probably work fine as a plain windshield. You should be able to fix it easily enough though, I reckon.

I've got one/had one.

But my then missus decided to throw away the center plate when we where tidying up from camping by accident! I didn't realise until I got home.

I have now have the three sides, windshield and totonka buner (much better than th trangia) but no center plate. Does anyone think it will be possible to source te centre plate, or will I have to shell out for a new clickstand.

If I fail to source a center plate i'll bung it it swaps for spares or see if anything can be made of it. It still sets up ok, its just not as stable!

oops56

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 14, 2005
proctor vt.
Well if you dont have time or tools. Take time get some tools.I got all kinds of time tools send it to me. pm me if like to send it to me

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE