Clearout Part 2

• Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
here's the second part of my clearout - some new bits, and what's left from my original thread with better photos, and better prices!
all prices include paypal fees and p&p
i am also open to trade offers on all items - looking for knife bits - handle scales, bolts & pins, blades, polishing compound - anything knife related really!

2 long sleeve khaki shirts, size 38 medium and 2 pairs olive lightweight trousers, as new , size 80/80/96 . these would suit a smaller gent or gal, or an average middle teen
£3 each, or all 4 for £10 SOLD
a standard mess tin(used), 3 field dressings, a small ammo belt with five compartments, a used hexi stove with a full hexi block, pair of ear defenders and a battery powered camplight - the whole lot for £10, or will trade single items SOLD
a pair of heavy duty army DPM gaiters - full length zip, wire fastenings for underneath, a top bit of kit. i bought them a couple of months ago, but they were too small around my calves - size m/l , vgc £7.50
DSCF2350.jpg

Coleman 533 Dual fuel stove with case and filling funnel - needs no description. used, but in full working order, with new pump rubbers a couple of months ago £28 SOLD
Nip flask made by Eric M - not a size he usually makes - i was in the right place at the time of our trade! £12
DSCF2354.jpg

stunning possibles pouch made by jojo, 3.5mm hide with a great design -i just don't use it, so would like someone to enjoy it £35
DSCF2362.jpg

2 net making kits - 1x6", 1x8" - everything you need to get started £3 each, or both for £5 SOLD
little am radio with built-in torch - handy for those quiet nights in the tent/hammock £2
DSCF2380.jpg

Magikelly GB hammock + pair of Hennessey tree-hugger straps(1.5"x96"). hammock used once, treehuggers never used £32 SOLD
hand-sewn leather tinder pouch containing; crampball fungus, jute, 2 esbit blocks, cotton pads, tin of maya dust, birch bark, firelighter, 2 x potassium permanganate/glycerin kits, waterproof matches and a keyring led torch £12 SOLD
part roll of dark brown fur fabric 5m x 1.5m - great for throws, hammock blankets, poor mans reindeer skin substitute etc. i used a 2m piece, backed it with fleece and it makes a great cover for the cold weather. open to offers (not a great pic, but you can see the colour)
DSCF2375.jpg

finally, a roll of MOD certified soldier 95 pattern ripstop DPM, water-resistant,11m x 1.5m. 2x 3 metre bits joined down the middle, couple of webbing loops and you've got a 3x3 tarp for around 30 quid! i'm asking £5 per metre, or offers for the roll
DSCF2376.jpg

also 2 books - 'The Boy Mechanic - 200 things to build', and 'The outdoor book for adventurous chaps' SOLD- links;
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/1588165094/ref=dp_olp_2
both as new £5 each
thanks for looking, any questions please ask
post here and PM to reserve, funds by paypal to secure

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.