Clearout of bits, all must go

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
Having a clearout as I need a new bike

2 - Laken very light aluminium pan with a non stick coating 15cm dia x 7.5cm deep and a handle - £6.50

DSCF4719.jpg

1 - SOLD
2 - Eurohike Compression stuffsack, has a grab handle on the bottom 27x13cm - £3
3 - RAB Compression stuffsack, has grab handle on the bottom. The size is 16x35cm but the opening is 35cm wide so it's easy to get your kit in so it looks a bit funnel shaped but very handy - £5
4 - SOLD
5 - SOLD
6 - SOLD

All of the stuffsacks apart from the Mountain Equipment have never been used.

DSCF4723.jpg

Small waterproof mapcase 27x 27 cm- £3
Green waterproof mapcase that folds out to 6 times it size 56x47cm. Has a compartment for pens, paper, compass, mobile etc. - SOLD

DSCF4731.jpg

1 - SOLD
2 - SOLD
3 - 3 x Rab bag with drawcord and grab handle 20x32cm - £3.50 each
4 - Mesh bag with velcro closure 32x67cm - £3
5 + 6 - SOLD
7 - 2 x Berghaus bags with a drawcord closure, they have mesh storage on either side also. One of them doesnt have the logo and the other logo is peeling off 17x34cm - £6 for the pair

DSCF4728.jpg

3 x pan set that nestle inside of each other, nice and sturdy. They are used. I bought these off here a while ago but never used them - £13.50

DSCF4717.jpg

Please remember all prices include postage
If using paypal send money as gift or you add 4% fees
I will accept other methods of payment, cheque, cash etc

Last edited:

trekkingnut

Settler
Jul 18, 2010
Wiltshire
you know this is the first thing ive seen that i wanted that i could still buy! usually things on here go SO fast that i never get a word in edge ways!!! its been very swift and efficient and im really happy with it!!! WOOO! thank you for the opportunity.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE