Clearout - loom

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

outdoorgirl

Sep 25, 2004
nr Minehead
Having a bit of a clearout, and found a tabletop loom that has been in storage for a couple of years... :) I picked it up at some point a few years ago and never actually used it. I don't have the time or space now, so I'm happy to pass this on to someone who will get some use out of it.

Free to collector - can be picked up near Minehead, or by arrangement elsewhere in the close area, or at my offices in Bradley Stoke.

Pics:
PA240001.jpg

PA240002.jpg

It measures approx 20 inches by 22.5 inches, and 25inches high externally. The actual width of the item being woven is max 16 inches.

I have no idea how it's used, and don't have any shuttles for it... :)

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Hi outdoorgirl.

My wife is all excited about this as she trained as a weaver. She tells me that it is a 'countermarch' or 'rising shed' table loom.........Maybe??

Would you consider putting it in a box and couriering to us please? Would be happy to pay the costs, alternatively we can find out how much it will be to send our regular couriers to you when business resumes on Monday.......Food for thought.

Please PM me and we can discuss if you like.:D

Many thanks from Swyn.

PS. I've just been told that she still has the proper hook to thread it with! S.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE