Clearout (loads of different bits)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
just bought myself a Berghaus Atlas 2 which ran to £80 so some other stuff has to go. all prices include postage unless otherwise stated but not paypal fees.

(apologies for the poor pictures, if you want a better look just let me know and I'll sort some out later)

2 pairs of flecktarn trousers 36 inch waist. never been worn except to try on but they don't fit £6 each or £10 the pair (only one pair is still in the packaging)

Flecktarn long sleeved shirt. will fit about 40 inch chest I think £5

Gas bottle stove (from 4.5kg bottle). Bought this off ebay but it's not particularly high quality the paint job is cr@p, cuts haven't been smoothed properly and the handles aren't very strong, never got round to sorting it out. £10 NOT including postage buyer picks up, or I can weigh it and figure out postage, although it will probably be cheaper to send via courier (spf)

these next ones are a bit of a long shot but I figured I'd stick them on here before I put them on evilbay.

boots gone crampons £40

Evolv Defy climbing shoes size 9. only used twice indoors in excellent condition. £25

cheers
matt

Last edited:

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
Ok watch is gone, catty is gone, waterproof trousers is gone and rucksack is gone. boots are spf but not the crampons (sigh)

cheers
matt

ph5172

Forager
Feb 13, 2010
Coventry
Hi

Flecktarn Trousers and shirt please (subject to a couple of questions)
Are the trousers a small 36'' and long leg?

ATB

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
Hi

Flecktarn Trousers and shirt please (subject to a couple of questions)
Are the trousers a small 36'' and long leg?

ATB

yeah they were too small for me when I was a 36 inch waist I could do them up but not move in them lol, leg length is long yeah

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
can you post on here and then PM me if you want something guys so we can sort out payment details and addresses etc. only have the crampons, handline and climbing shoes left now

cheers
matt

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE