Clearing out a few things

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrmike

Sep 22, 2010
Hexham, Northumberland
Afternoon everyone,
As above I am having a bit of a clearout at home and have a few things that I dont want to just chuck away...

1 pair of (unused) web-tex basha/bivvy poles (extendable 55-93 cm). These are unusedbut both do have a couple of marks down the side of them. (the map is included only for scale) SWAPPED

picture001ue.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Next is a pair of Leki Makalu Classic walking poles, used but in reasonable condition. They have the snow baskets fitted, but IF I can find the original (smaller) baskets then these will be provided also. SWAPPED

picture002gx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I also have a craghoppers 50l dynamic balance rucksack (v.good condition), If anyone is interested in these others please pm me and I will post piccies. NOW GONE

Anyway, for the poles etc I am looking for anything along the lines of leather possibles pouch, 550 paracord, millbank bag, photon keyring torch, maglite headband, ffd's, gerber ceramic sharpener, or anything that you suggest would be considered.

Cheers for looking
Mike

Last edited:

mrmike

Sep 22, 2010
Hexham, Northumberland
Thanks for looking everyone, the basha poles and walking poles have now been swapped, and I have had to remove the crampons and ice axes due to being advertised elsewhere.

Been - pm inbound

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE