Clas ohlson Norwich

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
I see that Clas ohlson are opening in chapelfield Norwich in december. Another shop for gadgets and leisure stuff.

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Good news.
BTW Clas Ohlson is nicknamed "grandad day care" in Sweden... About right, I'm not a grandad but I can mooch about for hours in there, and the catalogue makes good reading when you are sitting down for 5 mins if you know what I mean.

hahaha i have the same reading matter to hand when i'm, erm,...relaxing ,..

any catalogue that has ceramic rods and inflatable kayaks in cant be bad,...

could you imagine getting the same enjoyment from the Argos,??? nope me niether,.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
The one in Croydon won't display the Frosts knives or the Fiskars Saws, you have to ask for them, plenty of kitchen knives on display though!

Hammers and chisels too!

PaulSanderson

Settler
May 9, 2010
North Norfolk, GB
in Chapelfields?? where abouts? how would they manage to pay the overheads? i wouldnt have thought they would open in chapelfields of all places still, im not complaining considering its less than 8 miles from my house, woohoo!!

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
8 miles away? and you live in Lincolnshire? have you found a cross dimensional wormhole? ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE