Cheap blade blanks.

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
Hi,

My first knife is coming along nicely (if slowly, filing the handle my hand!) but I really fancy having a go at a full tang knife with scales and I was wondering where would be the place to get some cheaper blade blanks?

Cheers,
Asa.

I have now made 3 knives from old metal files using my tesco bucket bbq and a hair dryer as a forge for heat treating. Now that I know that I can do it all by hand would be interested in a source of reasonably priced full tang knife blanks to make another knife so I can concentrate on the wood work part of the job. All suggestions gratefully received, so far the best (IMHO) blank I can see will cost me about £40 and it is an enzo blank.

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
I got a FYGT blank a while back. Very pleased with it I am too. (Oiled wild cherry scales) Just need to throw a sheath together for it now.

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.