Cheap 12'x18' Green Tarp on Ebay

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Rik is right (above), I'm just going to have a refund and buy elsewhere. It is now blatantly obvious the seller wasn't just selling cheap to push up sales and positive feedback like some of the Chinese sellers do but then he could have been honest with buyers rather than lying and saying he had posted them out and they must be lost in the post, dolt! Messing your customers about by disappointing and lying to them is not a good approach. The fake 'cover my a**e' story is just going to get blown wide open when your buyers are all talking to each other, lol! I thought it was worth a punt if he was legit but unfortunately the old adage fits, 'if it looks too good to be true....'

Last edited:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
This has turned into a bit of a witch hunt here all over cheap plastic tarps. The fella dropped a gooly, just take the refund. 'Full' price tarps are only a few quid more.

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
This has turned into a bit of a witch hunt here all over cheap plastic tarps. The fella dropped a gooly, just take the refund. 'Full' price tarps are only a few quid more.

I'm picketing his house at present and will remain outside until I get my tarps! "What do we want TARPS! When do we want them NOW!"

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I've just received a full refund on five 12x18ft tarps after the seller would not budge on shipping another colour etc. at the same price. Having received one originally it appeared to be a legit offer but obviously not. The lying by the seller about posting out all the tarps and them getting lost in the post was not appreciated.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE