Char cloth and amadou

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jackdaw

Hi guys,

I have a SEAR training course to deliver at the end of the month and as the summer is a particular busy time for ecological consultants I have no time to make up or find any of the above.

Could someone point me in the direction of a trusted supplier please?

Jack

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I'd go to Shark Designs, (have put the tinder link in there for you:)). Great company with quality products and brilliant customer service. (No affiliation just a very chuffed customer).

ATB
GB.

Opps you'll need this LINK too.

Last edited:

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
I'd go to Shark Designs, (have put the tinder link in there for you:)). Great company with quality products and brilliant customer service. (No affiliation just a very chuffed customer).

ATB
GB.

Opps you'll need this LINK too.

You are a very bad man GB pointing these unsuspecting gents to Shark Designs.
It's like sending a chocoholic into a chocolate store.
Bob

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
Hi,

Looking for some amadou myself for a firelighting lesson, happy to swap charcloth/ charcarboard/ thistledown/ dandelion/ cattail/ honeysuckle/ cramp balls/ flint/ silverbirtch bark etc if anyone has any

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
You are a very bad man GB pointing these unsuspecting gents to Shark Designs.
It's like sending a chocoholic into a chocolate store.
Bob

[video=youtube;-f3CFzahrRs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f3CFzahrRs[/video] HEHEHEHEHEHEH

All part of an evil plan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE