change bushcrafter title?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I ha e noticed that I am now a bushcrater, I know that this part can be changed but dont know how.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Find Forum Actions in the dark blue band at the top of this page, and have a play about in there :D

General Settings under that click box will take you to a page with links down the left hand side that will allow you to edit your profile, sig link, etc.,

atb,
M

Last edited:

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Has the name under that bit changed too? Think I saw 'leather tramp' and I don't think I've seen that before..

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Has the name under that bit changed too? Think I saw 'leather tramp' and I don't think I've seen that before..

Yup, there's a whole load new titles for members depending on the number of posts they've made

These are all the titles I've seen and they're more or less in the right order

Tenderfoot

Pioneer

Leather Tramp

Settler

Forager

Rover

Native

Traveller

Wanderer

Expeditioner

Woodsman

Nomad

Wayfarer

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
No the bottom line changes with post count, the one above can be changed by full members, I think makers and traders cant change that one.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I can't find a way to change mine... should be able to, as should makers, more so when you consider what our membership costs.. :)

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I guess makers and traders cant change theirs so that people can see that you are entitled to sell your goods, whereas full members dont need that distinction.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
But that distinction is already given by the colour of your name. Every subscription has a different colour, Gold, Silver and light blue for maker/traders green for full member (is it?), darker blue for normal member.

I think the maker ones should have the craft that they do written beneath their. name Knife maker, leather worker, copper worker, carver, etc.
I guess makers and traders cant change theirs so that people can see that you are entitled to sell your goods, whereas full members dont need that distinction.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE