challenge (ish)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
hi guys my attempts at making things except micarta tend to be a bit crude but just last night i had the idea come to me. (no it wasnt the flux capacitor!!!) i really like stoves of all descriptions. but id really like something like one of the pocket stoves wood burner type thing or emberlit but in solid albeit thin brass. know they have been made in titanium but id like to have a go myself in thin brass sheet. has anyone tried to do one? and is it possible to get hold of thin sheet brass... could the shape be cut with a dremmel. i was thinking of the thin cuts for the slide together bits... any help guys!!

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
thank you for that mac am not much of a metal worker but do have a honey stove so i could draw around one of the sides... this is a very different project for me and am very excited about it just been mooching about in my shed and found two old and buggered brass blow lamps was thinking of salvaging the brass tanks off them and straightening them out as a test project fingers crossed cheers...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE