Celebrating recovery :D

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Some of you will have read my moaning quite a bit over the years im sure! but no longer. after 2 years 3 weeks and 5 days of being mostly a bedbound morphine fed cripple i am now all healed up. left with a nasty 6 inch scar bisecting my buttocks but damn its good being able to walk and sit again and without thinking about the fistfuls of flesh that were removed.

and how better to celebrate 2 years of pain by inflicting some more :lmao: now that im healed up i can finally start finishing off some tattoos i had started before all my operations. luckily for me the tattoo studio my bro works at is like a second home and his boss was kind enough to do three hours on me for free the other day so knocked out some more pictish work. i like it incredibly basic and roughed up so just drew on a load of crap and got started. should have listened when they said the elbow area is one of the most painful

couple of work in progress pictures why not. hopefully getting a couple of hours for free off my bro next week before i leave Scotland to move in with Water Gypsy on the boat :)

warning. 2 years of inactivity will leave you an even scrawnier runt than you were before! hard to tell with the bad pictures but the really dark blue spirals are new. the triskeles and bigger spirals around my shoulder and top of arm are a couple of years old and faded a bit

imag1126.jpg

By wanderingpict at 2012-07-07
imag1130.jpg

imag1131w.jpg

im absolutely roaring to get down south and start getting out again! hopefully get out to some meets and whatnot as i have a rare thirst for learning skills i have been unable to do for so long :)

Hamish

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Nice one dreadhead!!!
I too am in the same boat now, all healed up and back driving trains, soc doesn't wanna see me for 3 months!!! I can't remember the last time that happened!!!
Health is excellent right now!!!
Chuffed for ya mate!!
All the best
Steve

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
congratulations Steve im glad yours was sorted in one swoop with one op! certainly puts things in perspective when your laid up with nothing to do. my brother is in for the same op in a week so trying to blag some free ink before he goes under the knife :lmao:

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Good to hear your better Hamish ;)

Hope its sorted forever this time. I'm a few years on and its getting to be a thankfully distant memory :)

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
It's always good to hear of somebody being released back into the wild!

Right, it's time to get to enjoying it!

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
Good to see you up and "running", Hamish!
The elbows are painfull? I thought getting close to the inside of biceps and triceps was highly uncomfortable, too. But when the needle gets close to the nipples it rapidly makes you curl in the chair!
But maybe I'm just being a poossyy....;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE