CAUTION - strange find in new sleeping bag!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
I saw the Tesco "lounger" type sleeping bag for sale a few days ago, designed to be used with those loungers used by fishermen, and as it was reduced from £30 to £6 I decided to buy one.

Last night I tried it out; stacks of room below my feet, quite wide, warm and lightweight-ish and I slept like a log.

As I woke up this morning I was aware of something caught on my little left toe. As the sleeping bag is right sided opening I had to climb completely out of the bag to see what it was.

It was a tiny pair of black frilly nickers!!! No, really!

Although half asleep, I think they were unworn as I did the "usual" freshness tests - as you do...

Before folk ask; nobody I know is slim enough for micro undies, they weren't mine, they obviously won't fit and I already have a hat, so I think the farm van arial will be getting adorned with them.

As I overslept a bit I never had a chance to check the rest of the bag and can't until I get home.

Now should I?;

a) Complain to customer service and return the bag in an embarrassed and indignant hissy fit.
b) Complain to customer service and return the bag because the bra, basque and sussies were not included.
c) Go straight past customer service and buy more bags.

Liam

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Aye, that would be funny on their cctv and probably get shown on the "Dave" channel at some point!

Liam

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
Although half asleep, I think they were unworn as I did the "usual" freshness tests - as you do...

cheers Miyagi !!! just spat me beer all over the screen !!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Man I had a prob like this ,bought a nice matching set of bra n undies for wife and some how a used 44dd bra even from another store was in the plain (Ann summers )bag ,she was having none of it. God only knows what would happen if that sleeping bag with undies ended up in my kit .....I think she would find a use for my paracord n knives ( maybe a very small manskin pouch ,ouch.....

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
There is no staff in my local tesco,s would fit into a pair of `tiny` frilly knickers !!! :rofl: :rofl:

probably came from china when they made the bag !!

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
There's probably a group of low paid packing staff in China laughing their pants off, wondering "whatever happened to those knickers we hid in that sleeping bag?".

Liam

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
I never thought of that stekker - and that might explain why the footbox area is a double bump (it's not actually).

Liam

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
Look Liam what you do at the weekend in the comfort of your own home is your business pal, we,ve got to be diverse in this day and age.

phil

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
I always did think that fishermen were a funny bunch ! Now this just confirms it ! :)
Years ago before i was married i went to a fancy dress party as a pirate and somehow came home with a different eye patch that didn't fit a snugly as the one i bought in the joke shop ! :eek:

Craig........

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
images

Was it one of these gals d'ye think Liam?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE