CAUTION - strange find in new sleeping bag!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
You didn't read the sale label properly did you?
You thought it said.." Each sleeping bag has a drawstring"

It actually said.."each sleeping bag has drawers in".......I think!..:lmao::lmao:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Did the lassie at the checkout take a notion to you Liam ? :D

Knickers that have been worn are kind of body 'shaped' iimmc, i.e. 3D; fresh ones come 2D :rolleyes:

One has to wonder though, if it weren't the checkout lassie, then just what do fishermen expect as extras when they buy a 'lounging' bag :D

M

stekker

Forager
Aug 21, 2009
holland
I always did think that fishermen were a funny bunch ! Now this just confirms it ! :)
Years ago before i was married i went to a fancy dress party as a pirate and somehow came home with a different eye patch that didn't fit a snugly as the one i bought in the joke shop ! :eek:

Craig........
Are you sure they hadn't a fishy smell when you found them??:eek:

Theo.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Slip one of your pairs in something at tesco with your number..like these ones..
and check your bag for her number..

funniest_mens_underwear_04.jpg

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
Heh Liam it,s a wonder yer pal the Troll hasn,t impacted his infinite knowledge. Maybe not nicker gripping exciting enough.

phil

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Hahahaha, great replies!

I got home last night and checked the sleeping bag, no other extras I'm afraid.

Regarding the mini frilly number, there were no skid marks, but what I can only describe as a snail trail.

Despite my initial shock - I think they're a keeper.

Unfortunately, it was an old geezer that served me.

Liam

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Definatly been worn then :D...............................there is a collector's market for this type of used garment.......................................................so I've heard :eek:

Well, its saved me the airfare to Japan where they have these in vending machines!

Liam

tiger stacker

Native
Dec 30, 2009
Glasgow
Liam dont use a ultaviolet light on your bag. Having seen the pre8am femmes in your tesco, all i can say is the fit burd from the cheese counter is to blame.

I went lookin for your discounted led lights, they were underneath your new bag. Wonders if the females in the myagi household know of your "the "usual" freshness tests"

In summary the prosecution reminds you of your own 58 bag being less than fresh.

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Hahahahahaha TS,

UV light, LOL, no I checked the bag - its fine.

My 58 bag definitely ponged, even on issue.

No femmes in my place, hence the TV remote is all mine, all the time.

Liam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE