Sold Carving tools.

• Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I still have far too many carving blades, but I have to let at least some of them go, so this is a start.
1. Ray Iles Sloyd/craft knife perfect for detail, chip carving or spoons. Very sharp and takes a wicked edge. I usually just kept it stropped. The handle is a tiny bit small for me so it has to go. SOLD.
2. I can't remember who made this blade but I think it was from this forum. I handled it with some rosemary wood for my lad to take to Scout camp. Cuts pretty well & still nice and sharp. SOLD
3. Frost Sloyd knife. I don't need to tell you about this one. Again, used by the lad for one Scout camp. Still nice & sharp. SOLD
The only thing I'm looking for in trade is a Duluth day pack or similar in canvas.
tempImagedNKS3G.pngtempImage1M0qnn.pngtempImageARHsje.pngtempImageM55pxv.pngtempImageWEKDJc.pngtempImageP6jkjX.pngtempImageHZXyOD.pngtempImage4rrMTw.pngtempImagenPPL4b.png

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
There is a red duluth daypack on evilbay atm, plastic ninja

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thanks for the heads up.
I had seen that one but it doesn't look like it's been cared for. A bit tatty for me I'm afraid. I know people on here do tend to look after their kit. I don't mind used but don't want damaged ideally.

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.