Carrying stuff..... Maxpedition, Rucksack, PLCE rocket pouches etc etc

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
OK I'm getting into clearing stuff out....

First up is a Maxpedition Versipack Thermite I've had this for a few years but only used it a couple of times. I didn't like the noise the zip handles made when walking so replaced them with paracord. So you could say it's an improved version :) Water bottle in pics is only for size comparison.

£22 inc P&P SOLD

Next I've got a Danish Army Flectarn rucksack which looks similar to the British Army bergen. I bought it off eBay but haven't used it since its too big for what I need.I don't think it was used before I got it. I don't know much about it, other than it's made by Wyvern. It's got a plain back with plastic rather than metal inserts. The rocket pouch system is the same as the PLCE except that the body of the sack does not have clips so it's held on to the sack by the zips. The Yoke for the pouches is also in Danish Flectarn.

£30 inc standard parcels SOLD pending funds

PLCE Rocket Pouches and Yoke in green. Another eBay purchase. One pouch has a small hole in it and the insides are a bit tacky, still very useable
£5 SOLD

I've also got 2 Side Pouch Yokes with the utility straps in Green.
£2 each BOTH SOLD

I'll take payment via Paypal, cheques, bullion...

FoxyRick

Forager
Feb 11, 2007
Rossendale, England
Justin Time said:
OK I'm getting into clearing stuff out....

First up is a Maxpedition Versipack Thermite I've had this for a few years but only used it a couple of times. I didn't like the noise the zip handles made when walking so replaced them with paracord. So you could say it's an improved version :) Water bottle in pics is only for size comparison.

£22 inc P&P

Does it have the leg strap, and is it green (it looks like it)?

Cheers,
Rick.

elrond

Tenderfoot
Nov 21, 2006
Alba
Mr JT

Yolk received this morning.

yer a gent and in case no one said so before.... :You_Rock_

all the best

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE