Carlisle bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forastero

Dec 14, 2021
Carlisle
I would like to meet bushcrafters in the Cumbria area to maybe set up a group that exchanges what we know. In the cold winter months it could be one person showing us what they know in a meeting above a pub or something. I could contribute sharpening and knowledge of trees and wood and fire building but I want to learn more. My email is martinnicholas1745@gmail.com.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
I would like to meet bushcrafters in the Cumbria area to maybe set up a group that exchanges what we know. In the cold winter months it could be one person showing us what they know in a meeting above a pub or something. I could contribute sharpening and knowledge of trees and wood and fire building but I want to learn more. My email is martinnicholas1745@gmail.com.

Welcome to the forum Martin :)

A great idea, but can I recommend you edit out your email address on a public forum - you are likely to get targeted by spam bots.

People can safely get in touch via the private message tool on the forum where you can exchange email addresses without risk.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE