Cap'n Badger

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
i was wondering that myself can anyone enlighten us as i will be ordering a 2011 teashirt of him like last year i wonder what the logo will be? still wearing the 2010 regards dave ps if your out there captain badger me hearty raise the flag

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
He was posting on the SWB forum up until Jan 11th, I have emailed him to let him know your all worried!
The Pirates probably swagging it in Tortuga...!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
He's fine, life just turned busy for a bit, he'll get back on when he can, he's planning on being at the Moot so a lot of you will be able to catch up with him there :D

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
Ahoy...:pirate:
I'm back after what seems a lifetime..
Short story/excuse is:
Work.....eat..sleep...work.....eat...weekend drinkin'.....work...eat.... sleep...(repeat from last august till now :))
Kinda got into GT5 on the PS3 just before xmas as well......so it was either 'comp' online...or 'ps3' online..(didn't have a router so had t' unplug an' plug in one or t'other into BB....lol)
Anyhoo, Good t' be around again.....just intime fer the moot too!...hussah!

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
WB Cap'n! Let us swarthy lot know if/when you've sorted out anything special for the moot :)

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
Cheers tim....
Other than the theme o' Lord(Bored) o' the rings......not done alot fella.....got a couple o' designs fer the t'shirts/banner....but nowt that ain't copyrighted yet....lol
I've been VERY tardy.....put there's time yet aye. :)

Wayland

Hárbarðr
pirates.gif
ahoy2.gif
pirate41.gif

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
welcome back capt badger looking forward to seeing you at the moot, glad your here to sort out the tee shirts xl for me regards dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE