Canvas Tool Roll

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Floki

Tenderfoot
Mar 19, 2016
Slovenia
Hi guys,
ive been carving wood and obsidian flaking a bit now and my tools needed a place so i made this roll. Its made out of canvas and its prefect for when im outdoors bushcrafting, and its really easy to amke too :D

Cheers Luc

PS Sonni is amazing ;)

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
RIGHT....THIS THREAD IS VIEWING FINE TO ME NOW.....

delete all the others m?

s

ps....as payment for all this trouble i am going to blatantly steal flokis tool roll measurements, completely plagiarise his work and start selling them myself.

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
ok all seems well and its working fine for both me and luc....theres still one remaining in the list in diy section tagged as 'moved'.....please get rid of the evidence and hopefully we'll keep our heads on our shoulders.....if tony notices anything amiss just say this....'do be doo be do be doo......' start whistling and casually sidle off with an innocent look.....

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
It was a blasted 'redirect' command that hadn't been deleted.
I've fixed it.

Once we're all happy, I'm going to clear out this thread too, and leave it as tidy as we can :)
….maybe tomorrow morning though.

M

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
kool kool, thankyou.....(but leave in the sonni is amazing bit yeah?)

It was a blasted 'redirect' command that hadn't been deleted.
I've fixed it.

Once we're all happy, I'm going to clear out this thread too, and leave it as tidy as we can :)
….maybe tomorrow morning though.

M

Floki

Tenderfoot
Mar 19, 2016
Slovenia
Hello and thank you all for the wonderful replys, i just wanted to apologize for all the confusion that went :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE