Canvas Haversack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
They don't look like the real thing but a cheap Chinese copy. If I was you I'd try to find a real issue one.... much nicer :)

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I have something very similar, well Sam(man o' Tanith) has it at the moment, the one i have is very good quality, 7 also has 2 extra small pockets on either end. Got mine off ebay, just tap in canvas fishing bag.

Rob

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
The army stores just off the Botley Road in Oxford did have a pile of them still when I last went in, the real ones with a single long strap. I've used one a a bimbling bag for years and the cheap Chinese knock offs where my standard school bag. I did unpick the flaps the proper shoulder strap fitted onto as they rubbed on my hip. Great kit.

The issue ones have a internal devider that makes one large section at the back and two at the front sized for issue mess tins and water bottle

atb

tom

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE