Canvas and leather, folding dump pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Canvas and leather folding 'dump pouches' all hand made and hand stitched from the best materials available: British made, top quality 15 oz, rot and water proofed grey cotton canvas; top quality veg tanned leather; hand cut leather lace; and brass hardware. If anything, the materials used are too good for these! Being hand sewn, the seams are of a better finish than those on well known 'high end' canvas bag and pouches.

They measure 9" x 10" when open, and 3.5" x 4" when closed.
Both have a regular belt loop, and a quick release loop (by means of brass press studs) and will accept a standard 1.5" belt either way.

The idea of the folding dump pouch/ foragers pouch is not a new one, but I have spared no time or expense in the making of these out of good old fashioned, tried and tested materials. They will most definitely stand the test of time.

Sold Sold Sold... more coming as I make them.

For now, I'm asking 45£ each including paypal fees, which I think is very fair considering the time required to make them by hand and the price of the materials.
I will, of course, post to any where int he world at buyer's cost.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have :)

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
As the others have said these are seriously nice. Robust looking and handy too I'd imagine. Like them a lot.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Thanks everyone.

Mesquite: if you sent me 40 quid plus postage I'll send you a brown envelope with a pouch in it! haha

Out of curiosity, registered shipping to Australia is coming in at £14, not as bad as I would have thought.

Last edited:

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
All pouches now sold. Thanks for the all the interest and the comments.

I'll be making a few more of these as time allows.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
They really are nice mate if I hadn't put the effort in my own I'd bag one but mine would look pretty sorry next to it :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE