can't reply to a thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
They've increased the security because of the recent spate of attacks against the site (which caused it to slow down so much the last couple of days) which is causing a few problems with the forum permissions.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
everyone try logging out and logging in again and clearing your cookies!

(if that doesnt work you will have to wait for someone smarter than me to come along with a better idea)

pierre girard

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2005
Hunter Lake, MN USA
This is very annoying. spent quite a bit of time on a post, uploaded a couple of photos, and now I can't post to the air rifle thread or start a new thread. Every time I try to post I get a message sying I do not have permission to post to this site.

PG

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
It's going to be like this for a few days till I get it tuned. Sorry for the hassle but it's one of those things. :rolleyes:

If you leave it for a while you can often come back and post, sent etc.

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
Tony, just letting you know that it's getting worse. I can't start a thread in any of the forums now and can't reply, in any way, to threads in the 'Off Topic' forums - except this one strangely enough :confused:
I've tried clearing cookies, logging out and back in and even leaving for a good few hours before coming back but nothing is working. :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE